Professionally made mosfet designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
- Very small device dimension, it fits nearly everywhere
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG20) signal wires
- suitable for service center, if you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring and accessories.
- Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s). For higher load please use Mosfet II
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- 5 wires connection
- positive wire isn't connect into device
- device size 15x7x5mm
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 673.34 kB]
PACKING: device, heat shrink tube and installation manual in English
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!